Board Meeting Summary - May 15 2021

Down, but not Out

The bad news

It is so hard to send this message…

Once again, we are in the position of having to cancel an in-person camp for 2021. We make this heart-rending decision for several reasons:

Please know that we all wrestled with this decision, and we are fully aware of the implications this has for all of you. We are deeply sorry that we have to do this. The bottom line is that your health and well-being are too important to risk.

We’ve prepared a short video to give a few more details of this decision. Click here for the video.

The good news

Virtual camp will happen August 22-29. We are in the early planning stages for this, but we have last year’s experience to build on. 

And this is where we need your help. If you:

We want to hear from you!!

Send a message to to let us know what you’d like to do.