Tom Gemmell Bursary Application Process
- Complete an application.
- Send the application to the convener by May 15th.
- The camp committee will anonymously review all the Tom Gemmell bursary requests we received up to May 15th, and allocate funds. You should hear from us about funding by May 31st.
- If additional campers will accompany you to camp (e.g., family members) and they require bursary support, you may apply for an ASP bursary for these campers. These campers will pay the early bird fee if they register by June 30.
- If you are unable to attend camp for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can consider reallocating your bursary.
- The camp committee may choose to consider requests received between May 15th and July 31st, if funding permits. The camp committee will not consider any requests received after July 31st.
If you have any questions about the Tom Gemmell Fund, please send an email to the convener at firstname.lastname@example.org.