COVID-19 Related Updates
If you have any PMC & COVID-19 related questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
(March 28, 2020)
The PMC Committee has started to talk about the issues that COVID-19 presents.
One thing that would help the PMC committee in our discussions is knowing if you would attend PMC 2020 if the situation allows. With that in mind:
- If you intend to come to camp, please register right away so we will know our numbers
- Please do NOT pay now
- We are discussing our cancellation policy, and more information will be available soon
- We all know that this situation is ongoing and so are our discussions. Our guiding principles are:
- we want everyone to be healthy and safe;
- we want to support our camp community during this time;
- we want to maximize flexibility for decision making for everyone – our committee, our campers; and Tamarack;
- we want Tamarack to make it through this;
- we don’t want campers to suffer undue financial hardship;
- we want PMC to survive and thrive.
An Important Message for our Past, Present, and Future Campers
(March 17, 2020)
In the past week, we have seen an unprecedented change in our world. COVID-19 has made social distancing, self-isolation, and elbow-bumping the new normal, and things are changing fast.
It is too early to know if COVID-19 will impact our ability to have PMC 2020. We have discussed this with Camp Tamarack (our rental site) and have agreed that we will make a decision in June. By then, we should know how the situation is evolving.
Your PMC Committee is tracking the situation, and it will definitely be on our agenda at our (virtual) meeting March 28. Among other things, we will be discussing our refund policy.
In the meantime, we are continuing to plan as usual so that camp can be the amazing experience we have had in the past. Registration is open now, and the early bird deadline is May 15. We will update you ASAP so that you can register after that with all the information you need.
Please be assured that your safety is our primary concern. We will do everything possible to ensure that we have a safe PMC experience.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice virtual hospitality. Romans 12:12-13 (PMC version)
(back to non-COVID content)
PMC 2020 takes place August 23rd to 30th!
New Camper Promo
New campers receive a 50% discount this year! More information will follow.